“When we underestimate girls, they underestimate themselves.”
MUMS AND DAUGHTERS
KYUP! Project partners with community organisations to deliver specialty workshops for girls and women nationally.
Using relatable examples of real-life scenario - such as public transport, public places and parties - girls and women learn to:
- Replace fear with confidence
- Trust their instincts and make smart choices
- Use the power of their voice to defuse dangerous situations
- Get away from a situation that doesn’t feel right
- Fight back when needed
- Break the cycle of violence
DADS AND DAUGHTERS
Our most recent workshop for Westfield Warringah Mall brings together local dads and daughters for 2 hours of superpowers and an unforgettable bonding experience.
In the session Mel will share strategies, techniques and tools from her ‘stronger than you think’ series. Topics include: